Due to the CORONAVIRUS we are canceling our programs until further notice.
We hope you are safe and healthy.
Suggestions to fill your time at home:
- Learn the history of your community: Read the Arcadia Publishing books: Ocean Beach, Ocean Beach, Where Land and Water Meet, Point Loma and other books on local topics. Arcadia Publishing book available at Olive Tree Market and Stumps Market. Also available online.
- Research and write about your family’s history and your time spent living in Ocean Beach or
- Organize and share copies of your photos. Share copies and descriptions with relatives and friends, post online, and donated to OBHS.
- Write your favorite Ocean Beach stories. Have your your family write their O.B. stories. Kids can make drawings to go with stories.
- Take a walk through the community: Look at the historical homes and gardens. There is a lot to see.